Commercial Roofing - SPF Foam Roofing Systems
- 18 Year warranty (non-prorated)
- Buffers noise in building's interior
- Complete waterproofing protection
- Adds structural support without excess weight
- Protects your building from harsh weather conditions and extreme temperatures
- Superior resistance to chemicals, dirt accumulation, fading and discoloration
INSULATES AND PROTECTS
Conklin's polyurethane foam chemically bonds to your existing roof's surface, providing seamless, water-tight protection, along with excellent insulating properties. The spray on design makes it easy to install on virtually any surface.
REDUCES ENERGY COSTS
Acting as an insulator and reflector, Conklin's foam roofing system is designed to reduce heating and cooling costs significantly. In fact, it reflects up to 85% of the sun's solar energy during the hottest months of the year and provides an additional barrier to heat loss during the coldest winter days.
Light enough to be installed on just about any building without exceeding structural load capacities, the Conklin foam system is also surprisingly strong and can handle occasional foot traffic with ease.
LOW LIFE CYCLE COSTS
The Conklin foam roofing system can last up to 30 years with regular maintenance, cleanings and inspections, providing one of the lowest roof life cycle costs in the roofing industry.